This Worthey Life Blogger Stays At Destination #30. Tatanisha breaks down the differences between why you should stay in an Anaheim Vacation House versus a regular Airbnb in Anaheim.
Copied from the Worthey Life Blog:
Here are some reasons why you’ll love staying at Anaheim Vacation House:
- Location: Their vacation homes are in residential neighborhoods, giving you a more authentic experience of living like a local.
- Disneyland is within walking distance. Most people coming to the Anaheim area for a vacation will include a trip to Disneyland, even if it’s just Downtown Disney. Anaheim Vacation House has several properties within walking distance of Disneyland. On our most recent stay at Property #30, we could hear the fireworks every night.
- Flexibility: When you stay in a vacation home, you may have flexibility regarding check-in and check-out times. [be sure to check your rental agreement for specific times.] there’s also the ease and ability to come and go as you, please.
- Family-friendly: Vacation homes are excellent options for families, as they offer more space and privacy than a hotel room. You can also cook meals, which can be a big money-saver when traveling with kids.
- Central location to main attractions in Orange County. Anaheim is the ideal place to stay if you have plans to visit Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farms, other theme parks, Universal Studios, and more. Plus, you’re a short drive away from several beaches.
- Professionally managed. Regarding maintenance and thorough cleanliness, Anaheim Vacation House delivers because they are managed by a Real Estate Company. They follow all city guidelines and ordinances, including safety and security guidelines.
- 24/7 check-in. It’s okay if you’re planning to arrive late in the evening. On our most recent stay, Anaheim Vacation House used a digital method of checking in, and I loved it! You also receive your key code and instructions before your arrival.