Copied from the Worthey Life Blog:
Here are some reasons why you’ll love staying at Anaheim Vacation House:
- Location: Their vacation homes are in residential neighborhoods, giving you a more authentic experience of living like a local.
- Disneyland is within walking distance. Most people coming to the Anaheim area for a vacation will include a trip to Disneyland, even if it’s just Downtown Disney. Anaheim Vacation House has several properties within walking distance of Disneyland. On our most recent stay at Property #30, we could hear the fireworks every night.
- Flexibility: When you stay in a vacation home, you may have flexibility regarding check-in and check-out times. [be sure to check your rental agreement for specific times.] there’s also the ease and ability to come and go as you, please.
- Family-friendly: Vacation homes are excellent options for families, as they offer more space and privacy than a hotel room. You can also cook meals, which can be a big money-saver when traveling with kids.
- Central location to main attractions in Orange County. Anaheim is the ideal place to stay if you have plans to visit Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farms, other theme parks, Universal Studios, and more. Plus, you’re a short drive away from several beaches.
- Professionally managed. Regarding maintenance and thorough cleanliness, Anaheim Vacation House delivers because they are managed by a Real Estate Company. They follow all city guidelines and ordinances, including safety and security guidelines.
- 24/7 check-in. It’s okay if you’re planning to arrive late in the evening. On our most recent stay, Anaheim Vacation House used a digital method of checking in, and I loved it! You also receive your key code and instructions before your arrival.
JustKass stays at Destination #48. This highly upgraded house has a stunning heated inground rock pool with a slide, jacuzzi and playset that will keep the kids entertained for hours. The patio is perfect for relaxing and grilling. You may want to skip the parks and just vacation here. See Justkass’s Instagram story of this property as well.
Our two-story home has five bedrooms and three bathrooms. There are three bedrooms upstairs: the cal-king master bedroom with an en-suite (jacuzzi bathtub and shower), and the two remaining bedrooms, a cal-king and full over full bunk bed, share the hallway bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The remaining two bedrooms, both queen size, and full bathroom (shower) are on the main floor. This house SLEEPS 10 in Beds.
The main floor has a spacious living room, an open-concept family room, and a kitchen. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space for preparing meals. With a kitchen table, dining room table and outdoor seating there is plenty of room for everyone. There is a pack ‘n play, strollers, highchair, and booster seat for your infants & toddlers. Beautiful tile floors run throughout the home.
A full-size washer and dryer are in the home. In addition, the house has Central Air & Heat. The couch has a queen pull-out mattress. Full-size ping pong table in the garage.
JustKass stays at Destination #48 review.
Not Enough Nelsons Stay at Destination #01. Our six-bedroom home with four bathrooms is perfect for gathering the family in one location. This house SLEEPS 15 in beds. Also check out JustKass on Instagram from Not Enough Nelsons having fun at this destination.
Watch the Video to see the Nelson family stay at popular Destination #01. The house is about a 3/4 mile walk to the Disneyland tram on Magic way. Watch Disney fireworks from the back/front yards.
There are three Cal-king master bedrooms, one queen, and two children’s rooms with full over full bunk beds. One Cal-king master and one children’s room have a shared hallway bathroom on the main floor. The queen bedroom and the other children’s bedroom share an upstairs hallway bathroom. The remaining two Cal-king masters have en-suites and are located upstairs. All bedrooms have 43′ LCD TVs with cable tv.
A partially open-concept kitchen, family room, and dining area are perfect for enjoying each other’s company. The upgraded kitchen has custom paneled cabinetry, granite countertops with full travertine backsplash, and stainless appliances: stove/oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher. The dining room has plenty of seating with two dining tables, and an oversized sectional couch has a queen sleeper sofa.
Scraped laminate wood flooring throughout the downstairs and upgraded carpet throughout the upstairs. The home has high-speed wireless internet. There is central heating and air. The garage has a full-size Billards table, a Stiga ping pong table, and a washer and dryer.
The rear yard at Destination #01 has a beautiful in-ground pool & Jacuzzi with a child safety fence. There are child safety locks and alarms on all doors leading out to the pool to protect your children. There is outdoor dining located on our Flagstone patio with a cover. A natural gas bbq grill is situated off of the kitchen.